This blog is for the Developers who wants to get a Salesforce Developer I Certification .
What is Salesforce Certification? Why is it so important for the developers seeking a career in Salesforce?
Salesforce certification is vital to the salesforce career path as it differentiates you from other developers, makes you an expert in your field. This Certificate is provided by salesforce.com where people demonstrate and prove their technical Skills in different areas of Salesforce.
It’s a damn good certification, if you are thinking about a career in Salesforce, by enhancing your skills and expertise in respective fields. It is very easy to get hired in an organization with a salesforce certification in hand.
You need to follow these steps to enroll for examination :
- First you have to create your webassessor Account on
- Secondly Register and schedule your exam
Five things you must know while preparing for salesforce certification:-
- Course Content and their weightage -: The Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the objectives listed below. A candidate should have hands-on experience of developing custom applications on the Force.com platform and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
2. Prepare each topic with written practice of programs. Exploring it on trailhead will be a great start. It will provide huge knowledge for practical implementation. In different areas. Below is the link to access trailhead:
3. Go through /Solve previous years certification:- Preparing from previous year question papers is always a good strategy to cover frequently asked topics in a short span of time.
4. Practice as many Mock test papers as possible once you think you have a good command on Salesforce syllabus. Mock test papers are available on various websites for free where you can practice them. Do register yourself if required (as asked by some of the websites)
5. And last but not least, be confident and relaxed while writing the exam and remember the best way to gain confidence is to do more and more practice.
According to my exam experience every aspirant must prepare well in the following topics as most of the questions I faced in the exam were from these topics :
- Validation Rule
- Workflow Rule
- Process Builder
- Object Relationships
So all the best guys for exam. The exam is simple and easy. All you need is to do practice.